- This work has been inspired by the anti-tank fences so often seen in the current war in Ukraine.
- It has a texture that reminds the rusted iron.
- Although it is an individual piece and can be sold separately, this work would be enhanced if hung together with ‘No Trespassing II’, if so it is recommended to hang ‘No Trespassing I’ on the right side of both.
- It is unframed and will ship from the United Kingdom in a sturdy cardboard box of 136 x 100 x 12 cm. (54 x 40 x 5 in.)
- It is preferable that this work is not framed, but as a second option, it could be framed with a white wooden or white lacquered box-type frame attached to a white background and with non-reflective glass such as museum glass that will also protect it from UV rays.